Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Grown Up Christmas List

  1. I hope we can put up our Christmas tree together so I can have the chance to put the stars on the top of the tree.
  2. I wish that someone will still scratch my back till I get to sleep.
  3. I hope that my mom will still bake cake for me.
  4. I look forward for family picture before going to church and I’m so excited to post it in my friendster account.
  5. I’m expecting Santa’s gift this Christmas even though I already caught mama and papa putting something in our tree.
  6. I anticipate my dad’s grilled liempo or porkchop, (mmm…yummy)
  7. I wish mama and papa won’t buy me dress or skirt for Christmas.
  8. I’m looking forward for the Christmas mass that we always attend to as a family.
  9. I anticipate the midnight meal where we used to eat together during Christmas eve.
  10. For my last wish, I hope my mom and dad is still together, so we can do all those nice stuff together, as a family, as one.


It’s a simple wish list that I know will be impossible and won’t come true. I hope, I anticipate, I look forward to, I expect and I wish that I can experience all those things even for the last time, even in just a dream.

2 comments:

Akso Rojas said...

oh sij, you have your blog! i did not know you have one.

although its a late post, lets make everyday christmas!

Akso Rojas said...

update mo naman to!

hehe.

mag wordpress ka na lang. mas maganda. lipat mo to don.